Permits and Licencing

Commercial Occupancy Permit
For anyone wishing to occupy all or part of a commercial building.

Home Occupation Permit
For opening a business in a residential area.

Sign Development Permit
For approval of signage at a commercial or home occupation.

Development Permit
For anyone wishing to build a house, duplex, apartment, addition, garage, or commercial building in Turner Valley.

Building Permit Application
For building a new structure – a Building Permit will usually require development approval before being issued.

Electric Permit    Gas Permit   Plumbing Permit 

For more information on licencing please contact the Town of Turner Valley at 403-933-4944 or